Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Well Halloween has come and gone and now we are starting to think about Thanksgiving - oh where does the time go? We had a fun filled Halloween with "moon bounces" and "out of this world candy and cupcakes" - hmmm!! Unfortunately, I was recovering from surgery ~ so the boys went door to door! But I have to show you what I made from laying on the couch.
This is what it originally looks like, just a regular Pumpkin Treat Bucket from Target.
But I wanted to make it look like a planet - so I covered it in foil! Just a thought I had as I was recovering and it took no time and was all done from the comfort of the couch (yes Ross and the Dr - I did stay off my feet like I was told).
I even did the inside, so those who put the candy in would still only see foil - crazy I know! But below is the cutest Astronaut ever along with his "space dog" dressed as a pumpkin!
Brock had lots of fun being an Astronaut and is still in love with space! Stay tuned for photos of his adventures to Washington D.C. at the Smithsonian ~ he is so excited to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment