Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The NEW Benton Life Blog

The new Studio Benton blog!!! This is Brandyce, Ross’ wife. One day Ross asked me if I could blog since I love blog stalking (thanks David for this term) for decorating and fun ideas. I said, “sure!” “What do you want me to blog about? The decorating ideas I have come up with, the cool shops I have found? The crazy things in our life?” He said, “no, Studio Benton’s blog”. After thinking about it and discussing it with my partner in crime who got me addicted to blogs (Krystall, check out her kids on Studio Bentons facebook fan page), I told him I would and would put a twist to it (photos, ideas, decorating and the joys in our family). So here is the new Studio Benton blog: The Benton Life! Our life isn’t glamorous, it is REAL. We are doing what we love and loving what we do, capturing

REAL FAMILIES ~ REAL BABIES ~

REAL SENIORS ~REAL WEDDINGS.

Capturing the REAL relationships between people is what makes our hearts smile. We know what happiness is and what makes us happy, not a new car or new house or new clothes or “things”, it is the love between people and our family. Check out these awesome portraits Ross has created, these are just a few of my favorites of the past few sessions he has done. I have to say, I am lucky to be married to such a talented and warm hearted man that can capture people they way they are!


Love,


Brandyce (aka: Ross’ wife)


P.S. Are we friends on facebook? If not, want to be?
Brandyce Benton
Ross Benton

Become a fan of Studio Benton on facebook: Studio Benton

No comments:

Post a Comment