Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tough and Cuddly all in one!

Two boys with a baby sister you can guess it... football and doll houses! Kaleb and Parker play a few downs at the local football field with their dad and Brock, while mom and Addy are back at the house for a tea party. Amazing how Ross can photograph in two locations at the same time :o) Thanks Patrick for the yummy breakfast you made Ross and I, next time I will make Ross fire off the grill and make his speciality steaks. p.s. I love the collage Ross created for Parker!















1 comment:

  1. Words cannot express my appreciation for these photos. You captured each one of my children doing exactly what they "do" in their natural setting. Thank you Ross for "going" with me on the photos of me and Addy snuggling in her bed. This is a routine we have developed and I know it won't last much longer but thanks to you I have it for a lifetime:)
    K

    ReplyDelete